HOW YOU CAN HELP
Our mentors are female athletes, coaches, professionals, artists and entrepreneurs who share their stories and life experiences with the young women of Sideline Pass during seminars and outreaches.
- Be at the top of your game in your respective field
- Be willing to share your success and failures with our group
- Offer advice and insight into how our young women can follow in your footsteps
Sideline Pass often needs volunteers to help set up or break down for outreach activities. We are in need of medical personnel to accompany us on activities like field days. You can also help by providing transportation to and from activities. We are always grateful for gift bag donations such as sporting equipment, stationery, clothing and other types of swag.
- Be willing to share your time
- Submit to a background check for certain activities
- Be 21 years of age or older
Other Ways to Help
Sideline Pass understands that not everyone is able to attend and support all of our outreaches and events throughout the year. However there are many other ways you can show your support for Sideline Pass.